Seasoned Lakeland Lawyers Help You Effectively Tackle Your Family Law, Criminal Defense and Bankruptcy Matters
Protecting the people of Polk County for more than 12 years
When you or a loved one is faced with a legal issue, having a dedicated team of attorneys at your side can make a world of difference. At Burnetti, Thomas & Berke, PA we take pride in our team of knowledgeable lawyers who offer more than a decade of experience in the legal issues that matter most to you. Our Lakeland lawyers are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals in your unique family law, criminal defense and bankruptcy needs.
Knowledgeable attorneys in Central Florida committed to getting results
Whether your legal matter involves personal injury, criminal defense, bankruptcy, family law or another area of law, we adapt our strategies to best suit your needs. Our skilled attorneys provide high-quality legal assistance in Lakeland and beyond and are known for the following attributes:
- Extensive credentials — As graduates of leading legal institutions in Florida and Oklahoma, our attorneys have the education and the practical skills to help you achieve your goals
- Law enforcement experience — Attorneys Walter C. Thomas and John Paul Berke use their extensive prior experience working as law enforcement officers to establish strong criminal defense strategies
- Accessible, approachable attorneys — We know that legal matters are often confusing, but we are committed to answering all your questions. As our client, you get your attorney’s cellphone number so you have direct access at all times. We guarantee that no question, no matter how minor, goes unanswered
Areas of practice
Our versatile lawyers are readily available to help you with many types of legal matters, including the following:
- Family law — Family law includes all issues related to divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, property division and domestic violence
- Criminal defense — Our criminal defense team listens to your side of the story and presents the facts in your most favorable light. Offering former police officers to serve as your legal advocates, we know how to build the strongest possible defense and minimize or eliminate your criminal conviction
- Bankruptcy law — Bankruptcy is a debt relief tool that can help you eliminate or consolidate your debts. Chapter 7 bankruptcy is designed for individuals who need immediate debt relief. It requires the liquidation of personal assets to satisfy outstanding debts. Chapter 13 bankruptcy offers individuals and small business owners an opportunity to reorganize their finances and pay off debts over a period of three to five years
Our knowledgeable attorneys can guide you through every step of the legal process, keeping you constantly informed.
Serving central Florida clients for their family law, criminal defense and bankruptcy needs
At Burnetti, Thomas & Berke, PA our family law attorneys provide the one-on-one attention you need to successfully prevail in your family law issues. We have more than 12 years of experience representing clients in Central Florida. We maintain flexible office hours for your convenience. Call us for a free consultation at 863.248.4188 or contact us online.